Capitalized terms that are not defined here will have the same meaning given to them in the TenWeb Terms of Service.
Referrer– TenWeb existing User, interested in participating in the Program and who has sent at least one Referral Link to their family and friends and/or other Eligible Individuals
Eligible Individual– an individual the Referrer knows
Referee– An individual to whom the Referrer sent a Referral Link
Referral Credit– A reward applied to the accounts of the Referrer and Referee for Qualifying Referrals
Referral Link– A special invitation link tied to Referrer’s TenWeb account to be sent to Referees.
Qualifying Referral– A transaction, in the result of which the Referee received a Referral Link from Referrer, clicked the Referral Link and subscribed to any of TenWeb Platform “Starter”, “Personal”, “Premium” and “Agency” plans and made at least one payment through their Credit Card/Paypal.
This offer only applies to TenWeb existing Users, with active subscription to any of TenWeb Platform “Starter”, “Personal”, “Premium” and “Agency” plans. To be eligible to participate in the Referral Program as a Referrer and earn Referral Credits, you must
- be a User in good standing,
- be legal resident of Your country,
- be an individual person and the age of majority in your territory of residence.
This offer is not valid where prohibited by law, or in any jurisdiction whose laws materially affect the terms of this offer.
For the Referee to be entitled to Referral Credits, the Referee must be a new User, who has never subscribed to TenWeb Platform.
How It Works
Both Referrers and Referees can earn $20 Referral Credit in referral rewards per each Qualifying Referral. Here is how it works.
- You invite/refer your friends, family and/or other Eligible Individuals, by sharing a special Referral Link with them. The Referral Link is unique to Your account and is accessible in Your TenWeb dashboard
- The Referee clicks the referral link, which takes him/her to a designated landing page at https://10web.io/
- The Referee signs up with any of TenWeb Platform “Starter”, “Personal”, “Premium” and “Agency” plans
- $20 Referral Credit is applied to Referrers account per each Qualifying Referral. Please note, that if the Referee subscribes to “Starter” plan, said $20 is credited to Referrers’ account with “Pending” Status and can’t be used until respective Referee upgrades to any of TenWeb Platform “Personal”, “Premium” and “Agency” plans and makes at least one payment with Credit Card/Paypal. The credit status will automatically change to “Active”.
- After clicking the Referral Link and signing up with any of TenWeb Platform “Starter”, “Personal”, “Premium” and “Agency” plans, $20 credit is applied to Referees account with “Active” status.
- Only one person can earn a Referral Credit for a single Referee. In case multiple Referrers have referred the same Referee, the last Referrer will be provided with Referral Credit. TenWeb has full discretion to determine which Referrer earned such Referral Credit.
All Referral Links are tracked using cookies. We guarantee that Referral Credits will be applied for a Qualifying Referral, if cookies are not deleted in Referees browser during the time between Referee clicking the Referral Link to signing up with any of TenWeb Platform “Starter”, “Personal”, “Premium” and “Agency” plans.
Credit Usage, Limitations and Additional Terms
- Referral Credits can be used to pay for User’s current plan period extension or upgrade*. The Credit will not be applied during automatic plan renewal.
- Users will have the option to pay with Referral Credit or the payment method they have on their account. Please note that in case of an upgrade to a higher plan, by default the Referral Credit is applied.
- To be able to use Referral Credits, at least one valid payment method should be added to your TenWeb account.
- Both Referrer and Referee can track their Referral Credits in TenWeb dashboard.
- Referral Credits do not expire. New Referral Credits are added to the existing Credits.
- There is no limit to the number of separate Referral Credits that can be awarded to a single Referrer.
- Referral Credits can’t be used to pay TenWeb services retroactively.
- There is no cash value in referral Credits under any referral offer with TenWeb. Referral Credits are non-refundable, non-assignable, may not be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- You are responsible for any and all tax liabilities associated with the Program, if any.
- TenWeb reserves the right to withhold, revoke or deduct referral credits both existing and accrued in full or in part for violations of TenWeb Terms, for fraud, cancellations or a substantial change in business circumstances at its sole discretion.
- If your TenWeb account is terminated, suspended or You canceled it, You are no longer eligible to participate in the Program. In such cases You may not make referrals or earn Referral Credits, including any Referral Credits that may be pending.
*In case of AppSumo plans Upgrade is possible with coupon codes only.
Referral Credits can’t be used to extend existing plan inclusions, such as adding additional hosted website, traffic capacity, disc space and such to your current plan.
Program Participant Conduct
- You agree to disclose that You are a TenWeb User when you make referrals. Additionally You agree to let your Referees know that you are the Referrer and that you may receive a Referral Credit if your Referee signs up with TenWeb Platform. You will not receive any Referral Credit if Your Referees are rejected or are not accepted for any reason, or if you fail to comply with any of the terms of the Program.
- You agree to participate in the Program with one TenWeb account.
- You agree not to Spam or make bulk referrals. If your behavior will constitute or appear to constitute unsolicited commercial e-mail or spam under any applicable law or regulation, We reserve the right to disqualify You at any time from participating in the Program.
- Also We reserve the right to disqualify You at any time from participating in the Program if We, at Our sole discretion believe that there was a fraud, attempted fraud or abuse of the Program in any way.
- You agree not to sell, trade, barter or provide anything of value to Your Referee beyond the Program incentives.
- You agree not to misrepresent any information related to the Program and/or mislead any Referee in connection with the program.
Failure to comply with any restrictions and TenWeb Terms will lead to Your immediate disqualification from the Program and forfeiture of any existing and accrued Referral Credits.
Changes and Updates
We reserve the right to modify/change these Terms and Conditions at any time, with or without notice, at Our sole discretion.
By participating in this Program, you agree to release and hold Us harmless from any and all claims or damages arising out of, or in connection with the Program. You further agree that the Program and Referral Credits are provided “as is where is”.
THERE ARE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO STATUTORY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. IN NO EVENT WILL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, EVEN IF ONE PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY.