- Google Cloud Platform: We use Google Cloud servers to host and secure Client Websites and store data related to Client Websites.
- Amazon Web Services: We use Amazon Web Services to backup Client Websites.
- Zendesk: We use Zendesk to communicate with our customers and provide them support. Also, it is used to manage leads.
- Google Apps: We use Google/Google Apps to process email communication and manage online documents.
- Sendgrid: SendGrid is a cloud-based SMTP provider that we use to send transactional and marketing emails.
- Slack: We use Slack for internal communication and collaboration.
- Stripe: We use Stripe to process Client payments.
TenWeb Data Processing Agreement Appendix: List of Sub-processors
Date last updated: 03/02/2022
To provide you with the best support experience, please let us know if you
have an account with us.