Date last updated: 12/15/2017
Type of information collected
- Information provided during the registration, which may include your name, email and credit cards. Please note that we do not store credit card information. This information is provided to Stripe to process your payments. Other information(eg. company name, address, website) that you willingly provide to us, is collected.
- Website information and usage logs. This may include your list of plugins, themes, backups, traffic, etc;
- Data necessary to automate processes. To automate some Platform features’ installation (e.g. WP Manager plugin), we may ask you for your WordPress admin login and password. Whenever possible, we will try to make this optional, so that You can choose not to provide the data and opt for manual process. Please note, that if you choose to provide such data, we will not store your WordPress admin data and will use it only for the purpose you have provided us such data.
- Log Data. We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit TenWeb website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyzes the above data.
How Do We Use Your Information?
- To be able to provide services
- Form reports for provided services
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of services and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our Platform in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or similar.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
We will keep your information as long as your account is active and as required by our legal obligations.
Your sensitive information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. All sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a you place an order, enter, submit, or access your information to maintain the safety of your sensitive information.
You also have a role in protecting your privacy. In particular, please keep your passwords in a safe place and do not share with others. If you have identified unauthorized use of your account or other security issues, please contact us.
Nevertheless, you should know that electronic transmission and data storage methods are not perfect by their nature and thus, we cannot guarantee absolute safeguard for your personal information. We use third party servers to store your information. We run a thorough selection process to identify third party data storage providers, which utilize industry standard security mechanisms.
- Help remember and process the items you have bought
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about 10Web website traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Communicating with 10Web may involve, but is not limited to, an exchange of information, discussions and information sharing, including, through publicly accessible platforms, such as WordPress.org support forum. You acknowledge your awareness that the information provided and/or posted by you on publicly accessible platforms may be accessed by any third party, collected, and used or misused. You take full responsibility of and agree to indemnify and hold 10Web and its affiliate companies, and their officers, agents, employees, partners, and licensees harmless from any claim or demand arisen in the result of you posting sensitive information on abovementioned platforms.
Additionally you acknowledge that during the communications you might submit, share, suggest, propose or make available to the company in any other way ideas pertaining to our product/service improvement and/or developing new product/service/functionality. Please note that many of the outside ideas submitted to the company may be already known or available to it and we do not offer compensation for ideas regardless of being known/available to us or being new and when the company at any time elects to practice them. We deem all ideas are gratuitously being made available to the Company, no consideration is expected and by using the Platform you consent to these terms. You agree to release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims and demands of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with your ideas made available to the company. You also consent not to exercise the moral rights of authors against the Company. Please consider these terms and conditions, before making an idea available to the the company.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
Fair Information Practices
CAN SPAM Act
To be in accordance with CAN SPAM, we agree to the following
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.